Since 1887 the old hotel "Zum Roten Ochsen" was in possession of the family Küll.
In 1976 it became necessary to widen the street and so the old house was pulled down.
At the end of 1978 the new house was finished close by in the same street.
Er bietet ein in rustikal gestalteten Räumen den Komfort, der heute verlangt wird.
Our comfortable breakfast room is suited for conferences up to 25 persons.
Behind our house and in next sourroundings there are possibilities for parking